Shake Guys is looking for a team player capable of managing a good deal of moving parts. The ideal candidate must be dedicated, have a willingness to learn, possess excellent communication skills, and a have positive attitude. The position requires the ability to adjust to change throughout the day and the candidate must be willing to do tasks outside of the job responsibilities. Prove yourself a star and you could find many opportunities for advancement. Work hours will vary by day and will include some weekends. Position includes salary, company iPad, use of a company truck, gas and paid time off. On the job training and mentoring from a Sr. Project Manager will be provided.
The ideal candidate has:
- Basic computer skills
- Some remodeling and roofing installation knowledge
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- No fear of heights
Duties will include:
- Generating accurate material and work orders
- Supervising and scheduling installers on roofing projects and coordinating miscellaneous trades to be performed
- Overseeing the conclusion of each project and completing final inspections on all building trades
- Answering questions from homeowners and sales reps
- Assisting accounts receivable with collections
- Providing excellent customer service
Position includes salary, company iPad, use of a company truck if you don’t have one, gas, and paid time off. On the job training and mentoring from a Sr. Project Manager will be provided.
Project Manager pay is as follows:
- $700 a week for the first 30 days of training.
- $750 a week for the 2nd month of employment.
- $850 a week after the 90 day probation period.
- There is also a customer survey monthly bonus program set up for project managers.
- $500 – If you receive an average score of 9 out of 10 possible points.
- $400 – If you receive an average score of 8 out of 10 possible points.
- $300 – If you receive an average score of 7 out of 10 possible points.
- There is no bonus for a score under 7
*Potential for $50,200 a year & the use of a company vehicle, equipment, gas, cell phone, iPad and Workman’s Comp, which you know all add up to a substantial amount of money.