ATTN: $1,000 Signing Bonus
45 days after you’re hired you will receive a $1,000 bonus check!
$50,000 to $70,000 – Entry Level Sales Position
$100,000 to $150,000 – Experienced Sales Position
Join a fast-growing company with great ethics, strong leadership, and solid compensation:
- Earn $50,000 to $70,000 – Entry Level Sales Position
- Earn $100,00 t0 $150,000 – Experienced Sales Position
- Weekly Base Salary
- Sizable Commissions & Bonuses
- Potential 401K Plan
- New Company Truck
- iPhone and iPad provided
- Year-round work with weekly or bi-weekly pay
- Paid Training & Coaching
The restoration services we offer include cedar shake replacement, repairs and preservation treatments with some accompanying trades such as custom copper, gutters, siding, and minor carpentry & painting repairs. At Shake Guys, we pride ourselves in having an excellent reputation for customer service. A crucial part of continually meeting this standard is continuing to strengthen our team with unique people who have excellent customer care skills. This includes: Following up with leads and customers, being available to answer questions and concerns throughout the job completion process, being a team player and the willingness to learn new skills. Shake Guys is known for providing unparalleled support to its sales staff and we are looking to teach the right sales representatives our inside secrets for success in this exclusive high demand niche industry.
The IDEAL Field Sales Representative Candidate
Shake Guys will provide high-quality sales leads to help support your success! We are looking to expand our team and will provide you tools to facilitate becoming a master sales representative to maximize your income potential. Your position with the company will involve the management & running of new customer appointments regarding roofing repairs, replacement, and preservation needs. Our roofing industry niche takes place in the finest Chicagoland neighborhoods. Hence, we are searching for well spoken, presentable, goal orientated and well-mannered candidates.
The ideal Field Sales Representative candidate is seasoned in a similar service industry (Windows, Siding, Water Restoration, Insulation, etc.) but preferably roofing. Knowledge of cedar shake roofing is obviously a huge plus… however it is not necessary. Having some knowledge of how to handle hail and wind insurance claims is beneficial, but not required. Shake Guys will give you the foundation you need to be successful in this lucrative industry.
All candidates must provide a thorough resume and cover letter outlining their experience and strengths.
Base Salary (based on sales) + Commission – The more you sell the more you make based on the most competitive profit share percentage around. Top earners make 6 figures with some surpassing $200K.
High-end sales material and on the job paid training and mentoring provided. We are a customer satisfaction driven company looking for the best Sales Reps who can provide an all-in attitude and whatever-it-takes commitment. Entry level earning positions conform closer to your typical 9 to 5 work hours, however this is not a typical 9-5 position if you are looking to earn over a 6-figure income.
The position requires the ability to adjust to change throughout the day and the candidate must be willing to do tasks outside of the job responsibilities. Prove yourself a star and you could find many opportunities for quick advancement.
- The ability to get on roofs to evaluate condition & provide estimates, though most roof exams can be completed from a ladder or by the use of measurement software.
- Meeting with insurance adjusters regarding hail or wind claims & helping homeowners through the claims process. (Not required for all Sales Reps)
- Managing your customer pipeline and generating Sales Leads through referrals and Always Be Closing
- Being Highly Motivated, a Self-Starter, a Team player and the willingness to Learn New Skills
- Overseeing the Opening of each project with your team members
- Good Communication & successfully Educating your Customers
- Answering questions from Homeowners and Project Managers
- Assisting accounts receivable with collections
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
We are looking to mold the right candidate but they must come with the following qualities:
- The ability to be comfortable on a ladder
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are paramount
- A “go-get-it” attitude is essential
- Basic computer skills with Word & Excel
- Prior roofing or similar trade service knowledge are pluses
- Efficient time management and effective organizational skills are desired